You are on the Specialty Services Page in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Section….
Besides the seven main services such as Geocoding and Address Validation, we have several others available.
- Advanced Naming – Name Matching to help standardize your databases.
- Sophisticated Parsing – Enhance your existing data files by transforming them into a range of usable data fields
- Data Formatting – String data together and build a clean record format
- Name Separation – Organise names by title first name surname etc.
- International Knowledgebase – Use our cultural database
- Name Variants – Identifies typing errors alternate spellings and abbreviations
- Check Global Watchlist (Global Sentry) – The GlobalSentry service matches transactions against government-provided watch lists that contain data on various countries, individuals, and organizations.
These lists include:
- Denied Persons List (United States)
- Unverified List (BIS Red Flag) (United States)
- Consolidated Financial Sanction Targets (Individuals and Entities) (United Kingdom or European Union)
- Consolidated lists of persons, groups, and entities subject to EU financial sanctions (European Union)
- DFAT Consolidated List (Australia)
- OSFI Consolidated List (Individuals and Entities) (Canada)
- Specially Designated Nationals, Terrorists, Narcotic Traffickers and other Blocked Persons List (United States)
- Statutorily Debarred Parties List (United States)
- Email Address Validation – takes an email address and determines if it is valid.
- Fixes common typos to return a valid email address
- Identifies problematic email addresses, including email addresses that:
- Are fictitious email addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are on the DMA “Do Not Email” list
- Belong to a spamtrap or honeypot
- Belong to a frequent spam complainer
- Contain a disposable domain
- Are associated with a domain that has restrictions on commercial email per the FCC
- Contain derogatory words
- Phone Append – Generate a full name, complete address, telephone number and a confidence score.
- Starts with a customer or business name and partial address information.
- Generate a full name, complete address, telephone number and a confidence score.
- Returns up to five candidate matches if the match is ambiguous.
- Reverse Phone Append – Helps develop a complete customer record.
- Starts with a 10-digit phone number.
- Appends a full name and address.
- World Time Zones – Given a set of latitude and longitude coordinates, return the correct Time Zone.
- World-wide coverage
- Daylight Savings indicator
- Correctly handles local variances