Property and Casualty Insurance and Re-Insurance
Insurance is a promise to policyholders. It says, when something goes wrong, we’ll be there to help. But you can’t make that promise to everyone and stay profitable. That’s where data makes a difference.
A single view of risk makes a difference.
● Understand as much as possible about every location.
● Gain actionable insights to make better business decisions.
● Add precision to risk analysis and modeling and turn information into action.
● Improve pricing efficiency, risk management and more.
● Improve the customer experience with greater data and analytics.
● Drive bottom-line business objectives across the organization.
…and everything you do depends on precise data.
Current and more accurate datasets to deliver today’s must-have insights.
Detect risk that others miss
- Understand natural hazards risk
- Pinpoint pockets of opportunity
Provide accurate, competitive pricing
Price based on a more accurate risk assessment
- Manage state filing requirements
Visualize total portfolio exposure
Enhance financial risk models
Understand which products consumers need
- Improve product design and pricing
For example, what are the issues with buildings with more than one address?
Quality geocoding and detailed information about the result are important in insurance:
Build a data-centric insurance company:
Handle Claims With Precision
• Expedite claims processing.
• Enhance customer insights and analytics.
• Expedite adjuster response.
• Increase customer satisfaction and retention.
Market With Confidence
• Identify high-value customers and prospects.
• Target based on more precise risk profiles.
• Improve upsell and cross-sell.
• Recruit and retain key agents and brokers.
Insurance Risk Services
● Comprehensive location risk models for full understanding of risk exposure
● Scientific modeling from industry experts
● Provides competitive advantages with accurate and factual data
● Meets regulatory, rating, and reinsurance demands
● Underwriting to a profit
● Regularly updated
● Ready to use and consume in many systems (Precisely Spectrum, Internal Systems, Esri, etc.)
Click on the image or here to see our Insurance Risk Services Page (opens in a new tab) or click on a Quick Link below:
1. Wildfire Risk, Property Fire Risk
3. Earth Risks
4. Distance to Coastline
5 Historical Weather
6. Dynamic Weather
7. Crime Data