MapMarker is the preeminent batch geocoding tool for the cloud! MapMarker Desktop was a workhorse desktop geocoding tool for over two decades. Thousands of users relied on it – from marketing to sales organizations to routing and logistics companies to real estate to insurance to healthcare to data scientists (before they were called data scientists) – virtually any and every type of company. NOW, MapMarker lives in the cloud. Upload your file, select a few options and the system will do the work, notifying you when it is complete. You have control over many settings.
Here are some features:
- Support for uploading of CSV, SHP and TAB files.
- File templates to help you create an input address record file
- Support of an input address record file that contains addresses or Latitude/Longitude from multiple countries
- Options to customize input fields for matching
- For US addresses, the County, Census Block and USPS DPV information, including if an address is vacant or not vacant is also returned.
- Worldwide geocoding coverage (see country list)
- Return of the most accurate geocode available for every address
- Supplied streets and points global reference data
- Address cleansing and standardized address output
- Email notification when your geocoding job completes
- Dashboard allows control of jobs, admin functions and user management
Need APIs rather than a user interface to upload files, then click to look at our SaaS (Software as a Service) geocode offerings.
Security and Privacy of MapMarker
MapMarker only requires an address to perform a geocode. Data uploaded to the system is encrypted. The addresses are decrypted while geocoding on a secure subnet. Contact us for solutions that are not-cloud-based.
Results File Screenshot (use the horizontal scroll bar):
Results File Screenshot (use the horizontal scroll bar or your finger):
Questions, want to know more? Contact us at 847-772-6952 or fill out the contact form on this page.