MapPoint European edition gives you the power to visualize business data and communicate insights with instant impact. Get maps with street-level detail for Western European countries. Before you hit the road, plug in your stops and MapPoint plots the most efficient course with turn-by-turn driving directions. Also, check out MapPoint North America and our MapPoint training classes.
Top Benefits of Microsoft MapPoint
- Tap into existing data sources. Create maps from data stored in current versions of Microsoft Office Excel, Office Access, SQL Server, or other database sources.
- Tell a story, visually. Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance to customer locations.
- Extend your business. Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build custom business solutions such as fleet tracking and business intelligence.
Explore the Features of MapPoint
- Get up-to-date geographic information and trip planning tools.
- MapPoint European edition is available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Define custom territories and analyze performance by geography.
- Find optimal routes by calculating mileage, drive times, and expenses in advance.
- Get detailed maps and driving directions.
- Add maps to Microsoft Office documents and presentations.
- Build custom solutions with the extensible MapPoint object model.
- Required Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit) or Windows XP (32-bit)
- Required Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64-bit OS, 256 MB RAM for Windows XP
- Required Hard Disk Space: 2.1 GB
- Required Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
- Required Connectivity: Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply)
- Required Software: Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use Send To features
- Required Browser: Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
- Other System Requirements: GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port; some features will not work with the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office 2010
WE SELL ONLY GENUINE MICROSOFT MAPPOINT PRODUCT.
SpatialPoint packages 2 free utilities with all copies of MapPoint:
PowerPoint Add-In for quickly placing maps and legends in PowerPoint
Large Image Export Utility for exporting map images up to 3500×3500 pixels for professional printing & presentations