Web based mapping, GIS and analytics designed to provide users with comprehensive location insights.
Every day, analysts tap into the power of Location Intelligence. They are finding new ways to uncover business insights to gain a deeper understanding of the relationships between people, places and things. Enable your organization to take full advantage of this intelligence so you can side-step risks, attract new customers, identify new opportunities, and make better decisions.
View spatial insights from any device, enabling organizations to achieve efficiencies and cost savings while better serving customers, citizens, employees and other key stakeholders.
Spectrum Spatial Analyst Features
Generate value immediately. Spectrum Spatial Analyst is ready to use and designed to deliver rapid ROI.
Accessibility across devices and platforms. Deliver web mapping, mobile mapping, querying, and analytical capabilities to current desktop browsers on popular mobile touch devices – iOS, Android and Windows.
Enriched customer experiences. GIS & mapping and location-enabled services can be shared with customers and citizens via a browser-based interface that improves satisfaction, loyalty and facilitates self-service.
Collaboration support. For better decision-making, business users can harness current, accurate and comprehensive Location Intelligence data across their organization.
Greater productivity. Provide cost-effective access to Location Insights to all of the employees and executives who require them. This accelerates business performance and velocity.
Swift implementation and integration. Spectrum Spatial Analyst is an out of the box, browser-based web GIS application that installs in moments. Our API’s offer easy customization and integration with existing applications.
Reliability and Scalability. Spectrum Spatial Analyst is designed for scalability for corporations of any size. Easily accommodate more users with complex GIS and spatial data sets and imagery.
Security. User or role-based access ensures that your users only have access to the information that they have permissions for.
Access from any device
- View spatial insights from any device to ensure organizations achieve efficiencies an cost savings.
Extensible and customizable
- Spectrum Spatial Analyst is easily tailored to fit your business requirements and processes.
- Develop custom interfaces
- Create user-friendly templates
- Integrate new functionality via APIs and custom code
No GIS experience required
- Anyone can quickly and easily access the location insights they require to make better decisions.
Powerful experiences across all devices
- Everyone from business executives and analysts to front line workers and customers can access, update and visualize the most up-to-date maps— anytime, anywhere and on any device
Rapidly share insights
- Generate business insights through an easy-to-use web GIS application
- Designed for occasional users or non-GIS experts
Reduce the burden on your GIS staff
- Put the power back in the hands of your business analysts with critical GIS and spatial data information and spatial analysis capabilities
Scale to support your organization in a flexible, efficient manner
- Deploy powerful spatial capabilities at a lower cost and at a lower-risk
- Extend the power of Location Intelligence, data, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and expertise of your GIS and mapping professionals across your organization
Eliminate costly redundancies
- Eliminate redundancy while improving both productivity and business performance by removing data silos
- Easily deploy and maintain solutions in line with changing business needs and requirements